Gardening is becoming more and more of a popular past time. It’s a very rewarding hobby that provides peace, tranquility and stress relief. It’s therefore understandable that if you have a beautiful garden, you’ll want to keep it safe and secure.
Fencing offers protection from any unwanted trespassers in your garden but it can also be a really lovely addition to your home. PC Landscaping will provide good quality, attractive fencing that offers stylish practicality and extra security.
Choosing your garden fencing
Fences are usually installed for different purposes; you need some privacy, want to make your garden more secure, or just make your garden look nicer. We install fencing in most of Devon, including Torbay, Newton Abbot and Totnes.
Give some thought to the following:
Style – would you prefer a solid fence or a decorative one?
Purpose – is it for security? Do you need fencing for added privacy, decoration to impress visitors or to set boundaries between yours and the neighbouring property?
Budget – how much are you planning to spend on your fence paneling?
These are just a few things you need to consider but if you have any questions or need more help deciding, we are just a phone call away.
Benefits of quality fencing
- Enhances your garden – new fence panels brighten the space and draw attention to flower beds, landscaping or other features.
- Protects plants, flowers or vegetables – Strong winds can break stems and destroy blooms. Good quality, strong fencing can protect them
- Creates a barrier – no unwanted visitors or animals
- Keeps pets in – safe, strong fencing is essential if you have pets in the garden
- Privacy – everyone needs privacy and you might not feel comfortable with all those neighbouring houses overlooking your garden
- Practical – Provides a boundary perimeter for your garden/land